- Who submits the application?
- When should I apply?
- How can I submit an application?
- What documents do I need to submit?
- What are the fees?
Who submits the application?
A foreigner who submitted an application for permanent residence in Poland after 1 January 2017 and who has a Pole’s Card.
You submit an application for a cash benefit to the Province Governor to whom you have applied for a permanent residence permit.
When should I apply?
- After 1 January 2017.
- The first application for granting a cash payment must be deposited within 3 months from the date of submitting an application for a permanent residence permit.
How can I make an application?
In person after previously booking a visit at https://rezerwacje.duw.pl/reservations/ or in person after previously filling out the application on-line, printing out and making a reservation of the visit at https://przybysz.duw.pl
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
At the Provincial Office of Lower Silesia in Wrocław
Section of Civic Matters and Foreigners
Pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1
or in one of the three Delegation offices of the Office:
- Delegation office in Legnica
ul. F. Skarbka 3
- Delegation office in Wałbrzych
ul. Słowackiego 23a
- Delegation office in Jelenia Góra
ul. Piłsudskiego 12
58-500 Jelenia Góra
After coming to the Office approach the ticket machine of the line management system, type in the reservation number, get the ticket and wait for your number to be called out and once it is, approach the indicated post.
- Delegation office in Legnica
- By mail to the address:
Dolnośląski Urząd Wojewódzki we Wrocławiu
Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich i Cudzoziemców
pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1
REMEMBER: registering of the account on the Information Portal - https://przybysz.duw.pl, filling out the application on-line in the system, printing it out and submitting in the Office may make proceeding process of your application shorter and will allow you to monitor your case!
What documents do I need to submit?
You have to prepare:
- filled out and signed by You – Application form for a cash benefit [on the right form],
- an officially certified copy of all saved pages of the document confirming your identity and citizenship and your family members covered by the application [e.g. copy of passport],
- officially certified copies of documents confirming your right to stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland and your family members covered by the application (e.g. visa, residence card),
- officially certified copies of your Polish Card and your family members - if they have one,
- original copies of: birth certificate and your marriage certificate and your family members covered by the application or other documents confirming marital status, your family relationship and your family members covered by the application,
- all other documents confirming the fact of your stay and your family members covered by the application in the territory of the Republic of Poland - e.g. confirmation of registration in the Republic of Poland, certificates from the workplace, employment contract, documents confirming the legal title to the occupied premises, tenancy agreement, children's certificate from kindergarten, school, copy of school or student ID card, documents regarding business activity in the territory of the Republic of Poland, etc.
All documents prepared in a foreign language must be submitted together with their translation into Polish.
You can appoint a representative to conduct your case or a representative for delivery, who is the person to whom the correspondence will be sent.
What are the fees?
You can pay by bank transfer or pay at the office's checkout:
10 PLN - payment for issuing a decision on granting a cash benefit
17 PLN - payment for power of attorney (you do not have to pay if your representative is your spouse, sibling, parent, grandparent, or child, grandchild, etc.).
Pay at the checkout of the Lower Silesian Provincial Office in Wrocław. Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9.00-15.45, Wednesday at 8.00-18.00.
Pay into the account of the Commune of Wrocław in PKO BP S.A.:
pl. Nowy Targ 1-8, 50-141 Wrocław
PKO BP S.A.
82 1020 5226 0000 6102 0417 7895
Remember to attach confirmation of payment of the fee to the application.